Sunday, February 25, 2007

Came and Went

This week-end seemed to have came and went like greased lightning! I don't really know where it went. I did spent a huge amount of time re-working my blog design as you can see. What do you think? I like it better. Do you? Finally blogger switched me over to the new format so I can jazz my stuff up and I'm taking advantage of it even though it required a bit of work. It's really user friendly once you get the hang of it. Advice to anyone who is planning on switching over....make sure you copy your HTML template over to a word document so you don't lose all your previous hard work because you will still need all your codes.

My oldest son come down from Jonesboro for a short visit. Actually he didn't come down to visit us really. He came to see a buddy of his who was performing downtown in a concert. He just spent one night here after the concert. I really miss him! He seems to be really doing well up there and I'm proud of him. I hope that he continues to do well and gets his schooling lined out. He is so smart and has such possibilities that his future could be incredible. All in all I think that I raised a really decent human being. That's saying alot considering all that he and I have been through together. Sometimes he has really caused me to wonder, but really and truly, I think that if all the chips were down he would be a person that I could on if I needed help. He loves his momma. He knows that of all the people in the world, all we really have are each other.

Next week is going to be another busy one. Tony has 2 doctors things that I know of.....one is at 6 am! That's going to be a bear. I'm just trying to keep all the ducks in a row around here. I do pretty much the best I can. Low profile, and all that. Seems that is the best operating proceedure right now.

I flubbed up my Jaywalkers and tinked back a few rows and really flubbed up then so I had to completely frog out. GGRRRR!!! I was doing SO well and was so proud of myself. Oh, well. This will be good practice for Sock Madness. I actually made it into the group right under the wire. I don't know if I'll be able to even make a showing in the competition, but at least I'll be IN the competition and make a good effort. That's all that counts. I'm up for the try anyway. Besides, I'm on such a sock mission right now that you say socks and I'm in!

Well, tomorrow is Monday so we'll see how the rest of the week goes. I have a bunch of packages to get off into the mail and I need to give my house a good spit shine. I'm trying to avoid the boys bathroom with every fiber of my being, but I'm afraid that if I avoid it much longer I'll have to call in a Haz Mat team. I really think it's not fair that a 14 and a 16 yr old can't be responsible for the cleaning of their own bathroom. But what do I know? I'm momzilla.

1 comment:

Melissa Perreault said...

I really like the new design!! Very cool!!

Handsome son you got there, glad he is doing so well!

I also want to jump into magic loop, but haven't been able to get to personal knitting in a bit. *sigh*