Wednesday, May 17, 2006

SP8 has begun!

Well we're off! Another SP session has started. I'm always curious to see what type of thing my pal sends. To me it is a direct reflection upon their own personality. The reason I say the is because when I pick out a gift for someone, it is usually always something that I myself would love to keep. In fact, I have to admit that I'm guilty of having to buy somethings twice because after getting the yarn home, it just wouldn't leave my stash. It simply refused.

Now, here is a tip for my SP. To make things easier for you, it would be absolutely just peachy keen with me if you wanted to wait and just to one mailing of a large package. With the price of postage now days, mailing 2 or 3 boxes over a 4 month period of time is just nuts and would really add up! No sense in that whatsoever! Just let me know that's what your'e gonna do if that's the case and I won't worry ok?

Let's see........other knitting news. I'm totally doing nothing right now except working on the tote exchage project. I think I have enough yarn spun and dyed to complete the pattern I selected. If not, then I'll just have to go back and spin up some more. It took me a bit to figure out what to make for her because she has unique likes/dislikes. I hope I hit the mark for her. She'll have a bag that is totally handmade from sheep to tote when all is said and done.

Thats about it I suppose. Still trying to heal up. Still sore and don't feel too groovy yet. Sneezing and hard coughing aren't fun which kinda is bad because I think I'm either coming down with a head cold or sinus from all the stuff blooming. Great.

1 comment:

Nic said...

Look at you, you little dream spoilee! /SP8 Nic