Saturday, January 07, 2006

Finished Objects


Just to play a bit of catch up on what I've been up to lately.

First off is a simple diagonally knit dishcloth. Sugar and cream cotton.

Second is a really simple scarf pattern that nearly defeated me. I had to frog it a couple times partway because I got off track as to what was the front and what was the back. It is the Old Shale pattern. Made from mohair and wool bulky weight.

The third is a very simple felted bookmard I did for an exchange I'm in. Hand dyed wool. Knit quickly in a couple of hours. I'll be doing this one again.

And now for the requesite funny face dog photo. For without Rudy, my life would not be nearly as full of joy. He knows when I am happy, sad or just need a cuddle. He has my heart wrapped around his paw.

He is noble, and serious and sweet. He makes me laugh every day with his clownish antics. And just about the best foot warmer a girl could ever want. He never asks for anything except for unconditional love, and always gives the same. For the price of kibble and a few chewies and biscuits, I think that is well worth it.

No comments: