Tuesday, October 25, 2005

SEVEN THINGS

SEVEN THINGS

Seven Things I Hate Doing or Scare Me

  1. I am scared of abandonment

  2. High unstable places that I could fall off of terrify me

  3. Driving in traffic and on the freeway scares me

  4. Snakes scare me

  5. I hate arguing with my husband

  6. I hate drunks
7. I hate confrontation

Seven Things I Like

  1. I like the ocean a lot

  2. I like diet coke

  3. I like to bake

  4. I like to keep my hands busy

  5. I like to read

  6. I like antiques and funky kitchy things

  7. I like good food

Seven Random Facts About Me

  1. I have tattoos

  2. I am a nightowl

  3. I was born in California

  4. I am a homebody

  5. I have been married more than once

  6. I only have one working vocal cord

  7. I wear glasses

Seven Things to do Before I Die

  1. Travel to the places in the world I want to see

  2. Remodel my house to my exact perfect vision

  3. Apologize to those I have hurt

  4. Grow old with my husband

  5. Write a book

  6. Build the perfect garden oasis

  7. Become a better Christian

Seven Things I Can Do

  1. Problem Solve

  2. I can make you laugh

  3. I can cook

  4. Remember facts

  5. Make soap

  6. Knit and Crochet

  7. Tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue

Seven Things I Can Not or Will Not Do

  1. I will not be talked down to or disrespected

  2. I will not get a body piercing

  3. I cannot dance

  4. I cannot see those weird pictures that have a hidden picture behind all those funny colors

  5. I will not skydive

  6. I cannot tolerate child abuse

  7. I will not cheat of my husband

Seven Things I Say The Most

  1. Honey

  2. I don’t care/it doesn’t matter

  3. What you doing?

  4. Are you hungry?

  5. LOL

  6. You think?

  7. Where are you?

Seven Celeb Crushes

  1. William Peterson (CSI)

  2. Sean Connery

  3. Orlando Bloom (Pirates of the Caribbean)

  4. Tommy Lee Jones (Fugitive)

  5. Sam Elliot

  6. Robert Duvall

  7. Tom Hanks

Seven People I Tagged to do This Quiz

  1. Not hom

  2. Not her

  3. Not even YOU!

  4. Should have tagged you……naw

  5. maybe her….nope

  6. nobody

  7. not even them

No comments: