Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Introducing - FEATHER FALLS FIBER

Well I have given alot of thought to whether or not I wanted to get into the business of dying fiber and sock yarn etc and offering it for sale. I've been really watching the different vendors who do dye and sell and it seems to me that the demand really is there and the real popular suppliers are only barely able to keep up with the demand.

I'll start out with ETSY and I'll have a blog and a web page. I'm not at all good with web page making, so that will be the most difficult part of the whole thing. If I knew how to set up the "buy" button and the shopping cart I'd be ok, but I get stuck at that point. I'll have to do some learning because I really, really need to figure out how to work that issue out.

I think I've seen other people who have blogs where they sell items. I wonder how they put "buy" buttons on their blogs? I must be missing something. If anyone knows, would you point me in the right direction?

When I get the "Feather Falls Fiber" blog up, I'll post the URL.

No comments: