Sunday, September 24, 2006

Where have I gone?

Well I knew it had been along time since I'd written, but I sure didn't know it had been SO long! How time flies when you have so much fun!! I can't even begin to catch up so I'll not even try.

I've not been knitting much these recent days. I just can't right now. I'm too antsy to sit still. I think it would be a better time to spin. That would give my jittery feet something to do besides just waggle all day. I've got nice fibers to spin so perhaps that is what I need to be doing right now.

I did start work on a new tote for my upstream person but I'm not happy with it at all. I think I'll do something else. I just don't like the pattern as much as I thought I would. No worries though, I'll make nice scarves from the yarn instead. So for that project it is back to the drawing board.

Keep the prayers coming please! We're doing ok but still need them.

No comments: