Monday, August 14, 2006

From More Than Many Sparrows

Because I'm never tagged.....

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag three people.


Men are "wired" differently hormonally and neurologically, and have been socialized differently from birth. Men have been designed and socially trained to be less sensitive and emotional because they were expected to do jobs that necessitated less emotional reactivity. Now, that doesn't make them better or worse than women; it just makes them different. --That is from Dr. Phil's latest book entitled "Love Smart". I have only read a couple of chapters so far, and as usual he makes so much sense that I wonder why everyone doesn't own a copy of this book yet.

I tag TWIG, ENJAY and my SECRET PAL~!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*laugh* The closest book I have is blank on page 123. heheheh

Evelyn said...

Lisa,

Aha! You caught me! I accepted your tag. Thanks for being such a fabulous swapper. I'm still meditating on that last skein. I think I may find some other yarns to combine with it and make that purse towards the back of the One Skein book.

P.S. you pup is just kissable! I love German Sheperds.

Evelyn

In D.C. where it's stil hot, hot, hot!