Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Look what I found!



Isn't she cool!! My friend Judy and I decided to go flea marketing one day and I found this old skein winder in a back shed at one of the markets. She is in immaculate condition. The only thing that I can't get to work is the actual "clicker" that is supposed to go of after every so many turns of the wheel. As you can see, I've already put her to work skeining up my hand dyed sock yarn. Works like a charm!! She is so much prettier than any skein winder of similar types that are sold today's market. I'm tickled to death with her!!

Speaking of my hand dyed sock yarn.....I've got several skeins going up on my ETSY site today. My ETSY shop url is : http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5179725. Go have a look at my new shop!

I will be listing more skeins as I get them dyed.

No comments: