Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday Sunday

Another fine week lays ahead of me.  The possibilities of the week to come are vast.  I have much that I want to get accomplished this week, but I don’t know if I can squeeze it all in.  Here is a basic rundown:
  1. make soap

  2. pick cleaned wool and card into rolags

  3. pick cleaned llama wool and card

  4. wash remaining llama wool

  5. work on knitting baby blanket for Aleisa

  6. organize hall closet of soaping supplies

  7. shampoo carpets.
And those are just the “extra” things I would like to get done.  That doesn’t count all the normal day to day housekeeping chores.  Nor does it include whatever me and Malia might get into each day or what she might do to keep my attention distracted off of my plan of action.  She is becoming so active that these days its hard to keep up with her unless you just shut the door behind you with her in the room with you.  Kinda hard in the kitchen since there isn’t a door!  

Last night, Preston hit a grand slam home run!  Boy was he ever grinning as he rounded to home plate.  That boy is a hitter now when he wants to be.  When he ever gets his concentration on, he is a ball player to contend with.  I would love to see him play just once without the handicap of his adhd and tourette’s.  He would be awesome.  He makes me proud!  He is such a sweet boy.  He has the heart of a competitor and is always rooting his team mates on even when they are losing.  For him it’s all about the love of the game.  

I’m glad the boys are going to CHAOS every Monday night at church now.  Maybe it will help with some of their little attitude issues.  Perhaps the Lord will do his work through the teen ministry.  I think that teens get the message better when they are with peers.  They don’t tend to listen so much during regular service.  It bores them.  They enjoy going, so that’s a good thing.  

No comments: